The New Auckland Place Story
New Auckland Place was built in 2010 with the vision to create a home-like aged care facility with the features of a modern hotel. Our philosophy has always been about providing a caring and entertaining environment for our residents and families.
Continuous improvement is vital to the success of any aged care home. New Auckland Place has made the following improvements to the home over the last 3 years:
- Our main external courtyard area was redesigned and dramatically improved
- Development of a new 22 space car park
- Introduction of additional nurses’ stations and clinical Managers’ offices
- Significant improvement to our secure dementia unit’s outdoor areas
- Complete upgrade of all computer systems throughout the building.
Our friendly onsite management team are always available to answer your questions. If you’d like more information about New Auckland, please don’t hesitate to contact our team. It’s an exciting time to be a part of the New Auckland Place community!
What makes us different?
- Registered nurse coverage 24/7
- First class facilities; modern accommodation and design
- Award winning lifestyle’s programs
- Continuity of care; we have a high component of core staff
- All meals are prepared fresh by our onsite kitchen
- Informative and transparent environment; residents and families are kept up to date.
- Provide local communities with an aged care home that challenges the myths surrounding aged care
- Encourage resident independence and quality of life
- Provide holistic care: emotional, physical, mental and spiritual support
- Provide a friendly, safe environment for residents, families and staff
- Continually improve New Auckland Place’s level of service
- Develop long standing relationships with other senior and community based organisations in the Central Queensland region.
About the Approved Provider
New Auckland Place is proudly owned and operated by Johnson Stenner Aged Care Pty Ltd (JSAC). JSAC is not a large corporate company with a complex management system. We have a succinct management team and are always accessible by onsite staff.
JSAC is a family run business with one simple philosophy; provide all of the tools, equipment, facilities and education necessary for staff to deliver the highest level of aged care service. The JSAC management team are always available to onsite staff and are more than happy to assist residents and families in whatever we can.